martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

I keep my face impassive, and I move my hands to his hips

I wait until she calms down, panting, and then I pulled her skirt so that her. Only her pretty, black lace panties and heels She gasped, surprised by the sudden and violent movement, and suddenly his legs bend inward, her moans of increasing that to fondle her breasts his hands on. I grabbed the support, as I whisper in her ear, "Stop." She moans, but stretch her legs, his hands let go of her breasts and she stands on its own, find his mine eyes in the mirror, shining with joy and singing. His face is red, and his heavy breathing, I have some very interesting things to freeze on her breast, as they seem to do in their thin black lace panties, my arms around his waist, threatening my head on her little light in the room out of my shadows, while his pale skin almost glows. I began to fret her panties, and she puts her hands on my. "No, wait, please," she said, her voice not begging, demanding, but the mine clasp hands firmly, stop their movement. I flick my eyes, his hands, his eyes meet again, a simple question that burns in my eyes. Would you really do that? His hands burned like me jump, but not stop the words tumbling from his mouth. "Please, please, can I get my pants on is I ... I'm not easily lose it again, I'll do what you want, anything, just please, please let me keep." She stops, panting harder now, and opened his mouth to continue. "I ....." My finger to her lips and she immediately calmed down, while gazing steadfastly at me, but the challenge is a different way now. Where once it was difficult to get power to it, to subdue him, and now she is testing my limits, to see how much control I will allow it to see if they can fool template, and thus control to take over. I keep my face impassive, and I move my hands to his hips. I mean, suddenly, my voice even and controlled. "This is mine, is not it?", I question that. On his body

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario